- Christening or dedication ceremony
- English, Afrikaans or bilingual
- Christening or dedication certificate
- Travel to the venue of your choice – we very often officiate in the comfort of your home
- We want to thank God for the newborn in a public way.
- A Christening, blessing or dedication ceremony is a celebration and at the same time a thanksgiving
- A christening or dedication ceremony is acknowledging that this child is a gift from God
- We are so proud of parents who wish to make a public statement of their intentions towards their child, sharing their hopes and dreams and goals with family and friends.
It was a pleasure having you at Falaza and thank you so much for making such a beautiful ceremony. It was truly special. We had a beautiful venue and it was so special when Megan was being Christened with the water, it was as if she was listening to every word you said.
Thank you and may the Lord bless you and keep you safe.
Ann Du Pont
Christening : Falaza : Hluhluwe
Thanks so much for Sunday, it was such a special morning.
It was a very special christening ceremony
Everyone commented on how wonderful you were and a couple people
requested your number from me.
Christening : Durban North
Thanks for a wonderful christening ceremony. You did an outstanding job. Thanks for your patience with the late comers and for input with the seating etc. We truly had a blessed day and Alazay is now part of God’s family.
Thanks and keep well… God Bless you and your family!!
Christening : Botha’s Hill