- We are committed to serving you and your guests.
- We perform all types of wedding ceremonies throughout Kwazulu Natal : non-denominational romantic ceremonies, civil ceremonies and others .
- Ceremony Length: The average length is 15 to 25 minutes.
- We conduct in English, Afrikaans or bilingual. Light-hearted, joyful – a celebration! (If you agree, we will bring in a little humour as well)
- You can expect a very personal, customized ceremony that fulfills your needs and desires – simple or elegant, that is memorable, meaningful and uniquely yours.
There is a wealth of options that can be included, such as:
- The creation of your own vows
- Special readings
- Prayers, statements
- Words of love music and song
- Symbolic Ceremonies (Candle or Sand Ceremonies etc)
Important to remember:
- We want to be part of your special day because we believe that a ceremony should be joyful, light hearted and a true celebration.
- We are a professional, dedicated team of Marriage Officers
- Beulah will communicate with you all detail about documentation and ceremony.
- We take full responsibility for documentation, creating and officiating your dream ceremony and registering your marriage.
- As experienced, professional, wedding-ceremony-planners, our goal is to fulfill your desires
- We have over 20 years experience in creating and officiating such wedding ceremonies. We will share our expertise with you by way of a personal meeting or by fax, phone or e-mail or skype
- Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life.
- We want to be part of the most important part of your wedding day!
Let us help you to have a relaxed, memorable wedding ceremony!