KZN MARRIAGE OFFICERS
We want to be part of your special day because we believe that a ceremony should be joyful, light hearted and a true celebration. We are a professional, dedicated team of Marriage Officers who takes full responsibility for documentation, creating and officiating your dream ceremony and registering your marriage.
- A variety of ceremonies (15/20 minutes)
- Travel to the venue of your choice in Kwa-Zulu Natal – even to your home or you can come to our weddingroom and bring two witnesses with you.
- Verify documents before the wedding
- Complete the marriage register
- Issue a South African marriage certificate on the day of your wedding
- Register your marriage personally at Home Affairs
- We are able to help with documentation for foreign couples
- Help with international marriage certificate (unabridged)
- Do an Apostille at the Department : International Relations and Cooperation (Department of Home Affairs in Pretoria)
Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. We want to be part of the most important part of your wedding day!
Let us help you to have a relaxed, memorable wedding ceremony!
SERVICES WE OFFER
- Variety of ceremonies
Civil ceremonies between a man and a woman
South African citizens
Non South African citizens
- Travel to any venue of your choice in Kwa-Zulu Natal
- Bilingual Ceremonies in English or Afrikaans
- Male or Female Marriage officers (All registered at Home Affairs)
- Wedding anniversaries
- Conducting of Christenings